I am currently a PhD. Candidate in Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering of University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. I am working with Prof. Minh Do, in Coordinated Science Laboratory (CSL)'s Computational Imaging Group (CIG) and IBM's Center for Cognitive Computing Systems Research (C3SR).
My research interests include Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Image Processing, and Signal Processing.
Current and Past Affiliations
|2015 - present||Sumer 2017|
Full publication list on Google Scholar.
- HA Le, KNC Mac, TA Pham, VT Nguyen, MT Tran, Multimodal smart interactive presentation system, International Conference on Human-Computer Interaction, pp. 67-76, Berlin, Heidelberg, July 2013.
- HA Le, KNC Mac, TA Pham, MT Tran, Realtime pointing gesture recognition and applications in multi-user interaction, Asian Conference on Intelligent Information and Database Systems, pp. 355-364, Berlin, Heidelberg, March 2013.
- HA Le, KNC Mac, TA Pham, VT Nguyen, MT Tran, AD Duong, SIM-smart interactive map with pointing gestures, Intelligent Human-Machine Systems and Cybernetics (IHMSC), pp. 344-349, August 2012.
- August 2017: Our auto-curation of tennis highlights is deployed for US Open tournament 2017. [Official Highlights] [Demo] [IBM's] [Newyork Times'] [SportTechie's]
- July 2017: Our auto-curation of tennis highlights is deployed for Wimbledon tournament 2017. [Official Highlights] [Demo] [IBM's] [CNET's] [FoxNews']